2009年5月21日星期四

cincai write

yeah~~
every one....
lim beh,shu shu wo,wan finish exam ad lah....
today is chemistry....sure die lah....
but i dun wan failed it when the trial and spm lah....siao mie....
i think i can do it...
nw jz left 2 sub,add.math and bc...
add.math...what can i do?
jz try loh...but i dun wan siao shui...
coz my add.math teacher chong sir...
everytime say us cannot pass,cannot do well...
what the f**k...chong sir,u c 1st...
dun suprise when us gt good result....
tomorrow dunnoe go skul for what...
haiz,say wana do revision,bt when can ke bo v the other...
then,talk talk talk,talk all a day...walao...
bt never mind lah...last year ad what....
ok...nw nothing say...
me say some target for myself when the trial exam

BM=6C
BI=6C
BC=A2
MM=B3
ADD.MATH=6C
PHY=7D(actually can pass also very good ad...haha)
CHE=6C
MORAL=B3
SEJ=6C
ICT=6C
ok,its all....

p/s...target only ah....bt i will go with my target de...
i love my life...
good luck^^

2 条评论: